Monday, March 9, 2015

2015 Racing Schedule

It feels official now, I am really training for ultra races!

I signed up for the Fat Dog 70 mile trail race (August 15-16) and the Big Foot 120 mile trail race (October 9-11).

To train for these races, I have been considering some one-day trail runs that I can do with my hubby.
- Harts Pass to Rainy Pass (33 miles and 3,600 feet of elevation gain)
- The Enchantments (18 miles and 4,500 feet of elevation gain)
- some part of the Wonderland Trail (93 miles around Mt Rainier)

I've also signed up for a few local races that will help me prepare for Fat Dog and Big Foot.
- Sunflower Marathon (May 9)
- Pigtails Challenge 100K (May 23-24)
- White River 50 Mile Endurance Run (July 25)

Do you have any favorite trail runs in the Seattle area? Let me know what they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment