Monday, April 14, 2014

Puerto Vallarta

Thank God for spring break! We went to Mexico with my in-laws. It has become an annual trip. It is so nice to relax with Andy's parents and for the kids to spend time with their grandparents. We stayed in an all-inclusive on the beach. We played in the surf and in the pool every day. And they brought us free drinks all day long! I did 2 9-mile runs and a 4-miler. I started early before the sun was up to avoid the heat. I even swam laps in the pool in the morning on the days I didn't run. Why can't every day be just like that??

We came home the night before Easter. It's been 3 weekends in a row that I haven't run a race. There were 2 races I was supposed to run but didn't because we went to Mexico. The races were Squak Mountain Trial Half and Whidbey Island Half. I would have loved to do them. Oh well.

 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment