Tuesday, February 18, 2014

#21 and 22 - heading up north

#21 Woolley Trail Runs (2/15/14) I did 2 races last weekend. The first one was Saturday in Sedro Woolley along an old railroad grade that was turned into a bike path. It was a bit blustery--windy and wet. The shirt was a little entertaining (see below). After the race I found a health club and paid the day use fee of $10 so I could take a shower and clean up. Then I want to the mall in Burlington and saw Frozen at the theater.



#22 Birch Bay International Half Marathon (2/16/14) Tami drove up Saturday evening. We went to Christine's house in Bellingham for the night, and then further north to Birch Bay the next morning. The weather was nicer on Sunday. I thought the course was going to be more breathtaking but maybe I was just too tired to look around. It was nice to have Tami's company on the road!

No comments:

Post a Comment