Monday, January 6, 2014

#11, 12, 13, and 14 - Four Halfs in 9 days


#11 Seattle Locks Fat Ass (12/28/13) It has been a few weeks since my last Half. This was an out-and-back race and I was following a couple because their conversation was interesting. I eventually apologized for hanging on behind them and they invited me to join them. The miles went by quickly.
 

#12 Sporty Divas Last Run of the Year (12/29/13) I ran 5 laps around Green Lake. The first 3 laps were with Hero. Then, I put him in the car and finished the last 2 laps. He seemed happy to lay down and rest at that point. I have not run at Green Lake since my 20’s so it was kind of fun to spend some time there!
 

#13 First Call New Year’s Day (1/1/14) My friend Tami and her sidekick Baxter joined me and Hero for most of this race. The sun was out and it was the start of a new year!
 

#14 Lake Samish Half (1/5/14) Drove to Bellingham and spent the night with my friend. Two laps around Lake Samish. Close to breaking 2 hrs, but not quite—2 hrs and 3 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment