Sunday, December 31, 2017

Last 26.2 of the Year

I'm just trying to keep the momentum going after the Quadzukilla! I ran a marathon to close out the year. I loved this course because it was a big circle around Seattle. I got so see so many different areas all in one run. The race started at Green Lake and headed west to Ballard, then south to the Locks and Magnolia. Then further south to downtown and east to Volunteer Park. Finally, north to the University of Washington with a jaunt along the Burke Gillman trail and back up to Green Lake.

At the starting line at Green Lake.
A view of West Seattle (my home) from Magnolia.
 
The Ballard Locks

Downtown Seattle

The weather was calm. We had a few sprinkles and then the clouds broke open for the sun to peak through.

No comments:

Post a Comment