Thursday, February 11, 2016

Frost Eagle 5 mile

 
My girl finished her Winter Trail Series last weekend! She took first place in her division (she may have been the only one in her division, but she is very happy none the less). Her prize is a hoodie with the Winter Trail Series bunny on it!
 
Since I was out of town to run a marathon, Dad took her to her fourth of four races. She rocked it. Both she and Dad reported that she found someone with a nice steady pace and she followed them most of the way. It looks like Dad had a good time on the course, too!
 
 
 
She took first place in her age group in the series. I am proud of my girl because she finished what she started. If she doesn't want to enter another race ever again, I am fine with that. But if she decides to enter another race or series, I suspect she'll have her eye on the prize!
 
 
You can read about her other three races here, here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment