Monday, December 16, 2013

#10 of 52 Holiday Half


Traveled with my family to Portland, OR last weekend and spend the night at our friends’ house. I packed a suitcase for my kids but it didn’t make it into the car. When we arrived in Portland, we had to go shopping for undies, socks, pajamas, shirts, pants, and toothbrushes. My daughter loves to shop so she was in heaven. The next day, I ran. It was a large road race. I realized about half way through that I could possibly PR. (I am referring to a PR for my 40’s. I don’t think I’ll ever match my PR from my 20’s.) In fact, I thought I could break 2 hours. But I ended up at 2 hrs and 2 minutes. Bummer.

It was misting out and it was boring. Am I already burnt out on running these half marathons?! Can I do 42 more of them??

On our way home from Portland, we picked up a rescue dog to foster. His name is Hero. I think I like him a lot!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment